High Purity Piping Fabrication & Installation Training Course
Register Now for our Next Class!
Intense “Hands On” instruction concentrating on Fabrication & Installation
Course curriculum prepares participants to fabricate and install high purity process piping systems as required in the Pharmaceutical, Semiconductor, Aerospace and Food & Beverage Industries. Participants become proficient and certified in the programming and procedures of Orbital Welding which work on All Brands of Equipment. (AMI, Swagelok, Dimetrics, Orbitalum, etc.)
- ASME Section IX Operator GTAW Certification
- Extensive Education on Orbital Welding Variables (tig process, mechanics, programming, metallurgy, purging)
- Installation Protocol Procedures: Cutting, Facing, Tacking, Fit-up & High Purity Material Handling
- Advanced Purging Techniques designed to virtually eliminate inside diameter contamination (COLOR)
- Application Welding Challenges: welds in the 6G, horizontal, vertical and overhead positions
- Field documentation requirements and practices (weld log, coupon log, material certificates and basic isometric drawing/weld mapping)
- FLUIDGUY High Purity Fabrication & Installation Certificate (meets or exceeds all current BPE, SEMI and NASA specifications)
Courses held in Cape Canaveral on Florida’s Space Coast
Fluid Systems Solutions, LLC
Office: 410.750.7906 sales@FLUIDGUY.com
“Specialist in Clean & High Purity Process Piping”
Let us train you to fabricate & install orbital welding projects.
Basic Orbital Welding Training: Fast start field installation orbital welding training courses specific to a project. Designed to get your crew up and running quickly.
Pharmaceutical Orbital Welding Training: Includes field installation training courses to meet or exceed BPE and Sanitary 3A Standards. AWS D18.2 Color Chart Level 1 (little to no color).
Semiconductor Orbital Welding Training: Includes ultra-high purity field installation & protocol training courses to meet or exceed SEMI Standards. Curriculum could include sizes 1/8” to 6” O.D. tube and coax installations.
Orbital Welding Consulting: Customized orbital welding solutions for thick wall, exotic metals, dissimilar materials, and mechanically challenged applications. Our unique approach includes evaluation, development, testing, certification and implementation.
Orbital Welding Experts
All Right Reserved.